Monday, November 20, 2006




- Why you call me by that name?
- Because it is yours.
- My name is Aldonza.
- I know you My Lady.
- I think you know me not.
- I know all about you. I have seen you in my heart.
- I think your heart doesn’t know much about women.
- It knows all My Lady. Woman is the soul of a man, the radiance that lights his way. Woman is glory.
- What do you want from me?
- Nothing.
- Liar.
- I deserve you good look and I ask you…
- Now we get to it.
- … that I may be allowed to serve her, that I may hold her in my heart. To her I may dedicate each victory and call upon her in defeat. And if at last I give my life I give it in the sacred name of Dulcinea…
- Why you do these things?
- What things?
- These ridiculous things you do.
- I came in a world of iron to make a world of gold.

No comments: